Instagram Account Statistics Will Reveal The Truth
Instagram Account Statistics Show The Insights About Bloggers
Influencer marketing on Instagram
Instagram is still the leading platform to run influencer marketing campaigns, and 78% of social influencers considered it the primary platform for collaborating with brands, notes Rahul Chadha, a senior analyst of eMarketer.
Furthermore, the number of active monthly users has reached 1 billion in June 2018, and the general growth of the platform is 5% per quarter, writes Josh Constine, a technology journalist and TechCrunch editor in his study.
Hence, it’s evident that there is big potential for both brands and influencers who just need to find a way to cooperate with each other. Transparent Instagram account statistics showing great results is a powerful argument to build business relationships.
Another argument that highlights the attractiveness of Instagram for brands is data about ad revenue, which was $4.10 billion in 2017 and is forecasted to grow to $10.87 billion by 2019, predicts one of the eMarketer analysts Cindy Liu.
However, as time goes by, fewer and fewer users tend to trust brands. 58% of millennials hate all kinds of ads, however, they don’t mind seeing them coming from a well-known person, according to Defy Media survey.
In fact, with such a rapid growth of influencers, Instagram users understand that many of them are just doing business, and their posts may be just about money versus value to the followers.
Consequently, Instagrammers are becoming pickier each year, and brands should be more careful and adapt their marketing strategies. Yet, the benefits compensate all the efforts. Influencer marketing can generate fantastic 11x ROI, which was tracked by Nielsen Catalina Solutions, and every $6.5 return for $1 spent according to US digital advertising solutions specialist Rhythm One.
Those brands that have used certain influencers successfully may expect a slow decrease in effectiveness. Therefore, it might be a good idea to find new influencers and get back to the old ones after some time. The brands that haven’t used influencer marketing yet and heard many stories about the related risks just need the right tools to minimize them.
How to find the right influencers
One of the primary tools for marketers who need to find new Instagram influencers or compare their current ones to others is a service showing anyone’s Instagram account statistics.
This simple solution can turn the entire influencer market upside down and make it more transparent, fair and reliable.
The main risks related to influencer marketing are spending your budget and receiving unsatisfactory results. These results can be justified by the poor quality of influencer’s skills and his or her audience.
Instagram account statistics offered by Buzzweb accumulates the core information you need for decision making.
How it works:
- Insert any Instagram account;
- Allow the system to generate a report in approximately 5-10 minutes;
- Report is ready and, apart from other indicators, it also assigns each blogger its own rating, indicating the level of professionalism and effectiveness.
It’s free and no registration is needed.
What is in the report:
- Global rank, assigned by Instagram;
- Buzzweb rating from A+ to N/A which is a cumulative grade integrating a number of factors related to the audience quality and engagement;
- Audience quality shows the ratio of bots and real users among the followers;
- Engagement ratio along with the number of average likes and comments for each post;
- Age, sex and geographical location of the followers.
Also, you will see additional clarifying comments from Buzzweb helping you decide whether it’s worth giving this particular influencer a chance to work with you or not.
Buzzweb recommends choosing accounts with A+, A, B grades, just to be on the safe side. However, if you want to work with influencers who have lower grades, you better check their accounts more closely. How?
- Analyze quality of comments under the posts — do they make sense or are they just general, such as “great pic”?
- Check the accounts of the authors of these comments trying to understand if they are real people or bots;
- Check the influencer’s sponsored posts to see if there are 2 or 3 of them from the same company. This is a good sign.
You can find more tips on how to interpret the results of the Buzzweb Instagram account statistics in our «Instagram Audit Free» article.
Some bloggers will have no statistics shown because they have hidden it from public. We do not recommend working with these bloggers because in most cases they have something to hide, which is suspicious on its own.
So, if you are ready for a test, you can check Instagram account statistics of your own account, your competitors or influencers you are thinking to collaborate with.