Iconosquare: 3 Alternatives To Grow Your Instagram Account
Iconosquare, a popular tool that will cost you $36 per month might seem like a quite expensive tool for a blogger or an SMM-specialist who wants to track and analyze his / her account on Instagram. Especially if you don’t need all of these extra features like managing a Facebook page, email and chat support or an opportunity to share the dashboard with the second and third team members.
What other tools can be compared to Iconosquare in their reliability and ease of use? We’ve picked 3 similar analytics tools that you can test and make your own conclusions.
Iconosquare: 3 Best Alternatives
Buzzweb is a tracking and deep analytics tool. Its key features are:
- account monitoring — post and profile engagement, number of likes and comments
- new followers and unfollowers tracking — the chance to see each profile and its type (real or ghost follower)
- audience quality — the chance to see how many ghost followers you have and block them
- audience portrait — age, gender, interests, and location of your followers
- the best and the worst times and days to post
- post diagnostics — the tool provides each of your posts with recommendations to follow in order to improve your content performance
General impression: a user-friendly and solid tool with all the features a blogger or an internet-marketer needs;
In addition: there are Buzzweb apps for iOS and an extension for Google Chrome;
Price: $4.99 per month;
Free trial: 7 days.
Crowdfire is a social media management service, whose key features are:
- discovering pertinent content based on your topics of interest
- post analytics
- social analytics
- customising your best posting time
- pre-scheduling your posts/li>
- publishing the content from your website
- hashtag suggestions based on your most used tags
General impression: a useful tool for basic account and advanced content analytics, use it in case you are searching for your niche;
In addition: the tool has a Chrome extension for sharing articles. Plus, you can also use it to work with your Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin accounts;
Price: free, however this tariff plan doesn’t include post analytics, and the social analytics feature only provides you with 1 day’s worth of data. And if you want to use it — you have to pay $9.99 per month;
Free trial: No.
Owlmetrics is last analytics tool in our list. Its key features are the following:
- account monitoring: audience growth, engagement rate, your new followers and unfollowers
- hashtag analytics
- competitor tracking
- click analytics: how much traffic you are driving to your or your post’s sponsor website
- audience: followers’ gender, language, geo distribution
- best posting time
General impression: a comprehensive tool, however, it is a bit expensive for analytics, especially in comparison to features provided by Buzzweb;
In addition: —
Price: $25 per month;
Free trial: 7 days.
By tracking and analyzing the figures that describe your social media performance you can influence it and grow. That is why you should take a close look at these similar to Iconosquare tools. Especially since you can try all of them for free and choose which one works the best for you.