One of the basic principles of Buzzweb is security, including the security of any information gathered by Buzzweb, therefore we strive by all means to protect our partners, Advertisers, Agencies and Influencers from an unauthorized and undesirable disclosure of any information gathered while carrying out our activity.
- to protect any confidential information from an unauthorized access, illegal use or loss;
- to protect individual’s rights and freedoms while using the confidential information at the Buzzweb resources;
- to protect individual’s rights for privacy, personal and family secret.
- Under the present Policy we deem confidential any information we obtained, that has not been officially disclosed, published and/or revealed, is not publicly available or commonly known, as well as legally or illegally circulated by any third party, and that may represent economical, financial, commercial, legal or any other value by virtue of its being unknown to a third party.
- Buzzweb also deems confidential individual’s Personal Data, provided to us.
Please, refer to our Personal Data Policy.
- Buzzweb does not gather, collect, store information concerning credit cards.
- We automatically process the information you provide, when you use Our website, Platform or when you contact us or our partners via e-mail, by phone or any other means of communication in order to identify the needs of our partners, raise the quality of our services, perform identity checks, timely execute financial transactions, inform our partners, as well as for other purposes, related to the functioning of the our Website.
- We store Personal data and Cookies on the different servers so it is totally impossible to cross-reference Personal data and Cookies in the case of illegal access to one of our servers.
- We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with personalized Services and a personalized experience on our Website and interactive communication;
- Provide you with timely and reliable services;
- Do all the things necessary to administer those services and the Website;
- Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those Services and the Website;
- Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you;
- Bill you for our Services; and
- Collect outstanding debts.
- Confidential information may be disclosed in compliance with the requirements of the applicable law, as well as in the following cases:
- upon a court’s request or any other similar inquiries;
- for protection of our rights and/or property;
- for your or our customers personal security.
- For the purpose of your personal security and security of other Influencers, Advertisers and partners, Buzzweb reserves the right to perform at any time an identity check, including verification of the personal data and other personal information that you provided us with during our cooperation, as well as the requirements of the applicable law.
- You acknowledge that by accepting the Terms and Conditions, you authorize Buzzweb and our partners to use and disclose your Confidential information for the purposes, stipulated by the
extracts from any public registers and integrated data bases, including bank statements and receive information from our partners and other third parties.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions you undertake to provide all required documents and information upon our request.
- Buzzweb cannot guarantee the protection of the confidential information you provide at third party websites, to which the our website links or on the websites, which refer to our website, because these sites are operated independently from us. The use of information gathered on these websites is regulated by their own Privacy Policies. We bear no responsibility for the actions of such third parties and use of confidential information they gather.
- In order to use our services you may need to perform financial transactions with the help of financial institutions, by accepting the present Policy, you grant us your consent to share your confidential information with such financial institutions (including banks and processing centers) to perform such transactions. Our agreements with financial institutions are aimed to maintain confidentiality of the shared information.
- In accordance with the recommendations of Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, customer card details are protected using Transport Layer encryption — TLS 1.2 and application layer with algorithm AES and key length 256 bit.
Buzzweb strives to maintain the highest level of the applied technologies, implementing the cutting-edge IT solutions, however, it is obvious that we shall bear no responsibility for the violation of the confidentiality of the information that happened beyond our direct control and/or as a result of a third party’s fault. Therefore we are not responsible for any losses arising under such circumstances.